Published 24th March 2023
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working in a tight-knit team of digital experts to translate client briefs into beautiful, functional user experiences across a portfolio of websites and applications.
You’ll be crafting new features and enhancements for mature projects as well as working on brand new projects from scratch.
What you’ll bring
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- A solid grasp of UX design principles
- Experience using design systems and pattern libraries
- Excellent communication skills
- A friendly, collaborative attitude
- Great attention to detail
It would be a bonus if...
This is an opportunity to help steer our creative proposition.
- Salary: £20–26k (depending on experience)
- Hours: Full time, flexible hours
- Kit: New Mac with the latest software
- Holiday: 25 days per year plus bank holidays
- Location: Our studio in the centre of York with the option of hybrid working
Thanks, but we’re only interested in hearing directly from candidates.