Published 28th June 2023
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working in a tight-knit team of digital experts to translate client briefs into beautiful, functional user experiences across a portfolio of websites and applications.
You’ll be crafting new features and enhancements for mature projects as well as working on brand new projects from scratch.
What you’ll bring
- A head full of ideas
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- A solid grasp of UX design principles
- Experience using design systems and pattern libraries
- Excellent communication skills
- A friendly, collaborative attitude
- Great attention to detail
It would be a bonus if...
This is an opportunity to help lead our creative proposition and work with a tech team who can help bring your ideas to life.
- Salary: £24–30k (depending on experience)
- Hours: Full time, flexible hours
- Kit: New Mac with the latest software
- Holiday: 25 days per year plus bank holidays
- Location: Based primarily in our studio in the centre of York with the flexibility of hybrid working
Thanks, but we’re only interested in hearing directly from candidates.